Shure SM7B Vocal Microphone
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices.
The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
Shure MVI Digital Audio Interface
Portable Digital Audio Recording Interface with XLR and ¼” cable inputs for portable recording via iOS, Mac, PC.
Delivering the convenience of a professional sound studio on the go, The MOTIV MVi Portable Digital Audio Recording Interface connects any XLR microphone or 1/4” instrument (guitar, bass, or keyboard) to iOS, Mac, PC, creating a high-quality audio portable recorder for vocals and instruments. The MVi features a unique onboard touch panel for real-time access to gain, mute and headphone volume controls. Additionally, five onboard DSP modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud) quickly optimize settings for clean and clear digital content creation. Phantom power for condenser microphones, and a low-profile footprint with all-metal construction that is designed, constructed and rigorously tested by Shure ensure reliable performance no matter what the environment.
Best suited to: Digital Recording
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- Discreet JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Supplies 12-48v phantom power (12v – iOS / 48v – USB)
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts EQ, Compression and Limiting for polished results
- Front Panel Touch Controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built In Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- XLR - ¼” Combo Jack connects XLR microphone or ¼” plug guitar/bass/keyboard
- Includes (1) Micro-B to USB Cable
- Micro-B to Lightning cable included with –LTG sku variants
- All-Metal Construction designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure