As this is a Sale Item, there is a limited warranty of 30 days.
The Mackie Control Universal Pro control surface completes your music production software to give you ultimate hands-on control of your mix. Nine motorized, touch-sensitive Penny + Giles faders, eight V-Pots and more than 50 master buttons let you tweak parameters to your heart’s content. Unlike generic MIDI controllers, the MCU Pro employs a sophisticated communication protocol that delivers ultra-precise control, makes setup easy – no mapping required – and enables you to see your mix in action with real-time visual feedback via the huge backlit LCD and eight LED rings. Easily expand your command with the Mackie Control Extender Pro and Mackie Control C4 Pro.
- Expandable touch-sensitive control surface with 100mm motorized faders
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
- 100 mm touch-sensitive Alps motorized faders
- Channel mute, solo, pan, send level and record arm functions
- Multi-functional rotary encoders
- Editing controls include cut/copy/paste
- Tape-style transport with RTZ/END jump buttons
- Shift modifier for dual function commands
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
- Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to three additional pieces of external MIDI gear
- Expandable via optional Mackie Control Extender Pro and C4 Pro modules