Item is brand new in the box.
As this is a CLEARANCE item, limited warranty of 7 days.
The Mackie SRM750 Dual 15” 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker delivers new levels of SRM ruggedness, clarity and simplicity in a dual 15″ design with unmatched output. Huge system power is paired with custom transducers within professional-grade, internally-braced all-wood cabinets that are “Built-Like-A-Tank.” The SRM750 features Mackie High Definition Audio Processing™ including patented acoustic correction DSP plus system optimization tools like application-specific speaker modes and an amazingly accurate feedback destroyer. Ready for anything, SRM750’s integrated 2-channel mixer with Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs can handle any signal with ease. The SRM750 delivers the high output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand for your professional PA system.
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 2 x 15″ high-output LF drivers / 1.4” titanium dome compression driver
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers professional-grade road-worthiness
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Fill and Speech)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Flyable both vertically and horizontally via standard M10 eyebolts