Item is brand new in the box.
As this is a Clearance Sale Item, limited warranty of 7 days.
The Mackie SRM1550 powered subwoofer is designed from the ground up to be the perfect match for SRM450 and SRM350 speakers, delivering 1200W of raw power paired with a custom high-output 15” woofer for powerful room-shaking performance. The road-worthy internally reinforced Poplar cabinet delivers on the “Built-Like-A-Tank” legacy that the SRM series is known for and its front ported design provides maximum punch and low-frequency extension. The SRM1550 features stereo XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs plus a variable digital crossover that includes presets for the Mackie SRM350 and SRM450. Get the powerful low end you need from the subwoofer built on the proven SRM legacy.
- 1200W of power paired with a 15″ custom high-output woofer with 3” voice coil delivers gig-level volumes with room to spare
- Same cosmetic design as the renowned SRM450
- Road-ready “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- 18mm, internally reinforced poplar cabinet and steel grille
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
- Stereo XLR inputs plus stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM350 and SRM450 loudspeakers
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Extremely portable design weighing in at only 29.7 kg.