Mackie MR8mk3 Powered Studio Monitors love music as much as you do. Subject to an intensive music-centric voicing process, MR8mk3 monitors deliver the rich, full-bodied sound your music deserves.
The right choice for larger studios, MR8mk3 monitors feature an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot plus custom-tuned rear porting for smooth and powerful bass response. You can even dial in the perfect sound for your space with customizable frequency controls.
Ideal for serious home and project studios, MR8mk3 monitors are designed from start to finish to reveal the full range and natural character of your music.
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and opennessMinimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance 85 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 8″ polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled low-frequency performance
- 1″ silk-dome tweeter
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio spaceTwo levels of bass boost
- Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep extended bass