The ne2400 from Ashly is a rackmount stereo power amplifier with network capability, ideal for installed audio applications. The amplifier has a 10/100 Ethernet jack that allows you to control and monitor the amplifier's functions over a network with the included Proteane software. The rear panel offers XLR and Euroblock analog inputs, Speakon and Euroblock speaker outputs, and XLR and Euroblock analog Aux outputs.
A blank panel on the rear allows you to install an optional CobraNet CNM-2 card for CobraNet capability, or an AES/EBU input to support digital audio. Other useful amplifier functions include DC voltage control, preset recalls, and remote power standby. LED indicators provide you with at-a-glance knowledge of power, standby, network, protection circuitry, audio levels, operating mode, temperature, and current.
- The rackmount design allows you to install the amplifier in any standard equipment rack for use in a studio or other venues
- Choose between stereo or bridged operating modes for flexible performance
- A 10/100 Ethernet port allows you to monitor and control amplifier functions over a network with the Proteane software
- XLR and Euroblock inputs and Aux outputs are provided, along with Speakon and Euroblock speaker outputs
- Each input has its own stepped and calibrated attenuator knob
- An input slot on the rear panel allows you to add an optional CobraNet CNM-2 card or an AES/EBU input for added functionality
- The amplifier features DC voltage control and remote power on/off via software
- Built-in protection circuitry shields the amplifier against damage from overloads and overheating
- The amplifier has 4-level signal and clip LEDs, as well as LED indicators that display power, standby, protect, network, temperature, current, and power switch disable status
- Temperature-sensitive variable-speed fans keep the internal components cool for reliable operation