A sleek mic with ergonomic design and high energy neodymium magnet. Tight frequency response adds clarity and crispness to speech reproduction.
Best suited to: Speech
The VP64A and VP64AL are high-output omnidirectional handheld dynamic microphones designed for professional audio and video production. They combine exceptional performance and comfortable feel with a handsome on-camera appearance.
The VP64A and VP64AL are identical except for handle length. The 200 mm (7-7/8 inch) long VP64A is ideal for close-up use and can be used outside as well as indoors. The VP64AL is well-suited to location interviews, sports broadcasting, and other situations where the 244 mm (9-5/8 inch) length is an advantage.
The omnidirectional pickup pattern provides uniform pickup on or off axis, eliminating the need for critical microphone positioning. The VP64A series also features a tailored frequency response with an upper midrange presence rise that adds crispness and clarity to speech. The cartridge utilizes a neodymium magnet for higher output and increased signal-to-noise ratio. An internal rubber isolation mount protects the microphone cartridge and minimizes handling noise. A water-resistant mesh grille allows the microphone to be used during the most challenging weather conditions. The supplied windscreen further reduces "pop" and wind noise.
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz to 12 kHz
- Neodymium magnet for increased output and maximized signal-to-noise ratio
- Tailored frequency response with mid-range presence rise for optimum speech clarity
- Omnidirectional polar pattern eliminates need for critical microphone positioning
- Internal isolation mount for low handling noise
- Water-resistant mesh grille repels water under challenging weather conditions
- Supplied windscreen for reduced pickup of pop and wind noise
- Comfortable feel
- Handsome appearance; ideal for on-camera applications
- Legendary Shure ruggedness
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response from: 50 Hz
- Frequency Response to: 12 KHz
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): -51,5 dBV/Pa
- Sensitivity (mV/Pa): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise:
- Weight: VP64A: 158; VP64AL g
- Frequency Repsonse Curve:
In the box
- Swivel Stand Adapter (Part No: A57F)
- Windscreen (Part No: 49C55)