Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone offers a frequency response for vocals with a brightened mid-range and bass roll-off to control proximity effect. The product includes the microphone, a stand adapter, and carrying bag.
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Shock-mounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise
- Built-in "pop" filter that reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Supplied stand adapter and carrying/storage bag
- Legendary Shure quality and ruggedness
WHAT IS THE SM48 BEST SUITED TO?
It's been designed as a vocal mic that a budget conscious singer could use for lead or backup vocals on stage. Other applications could include speeches, pub quizzes and karaoke.
||55 to 14,000 Hz
||Cardioid (unidirectional)-rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
||Open Circuit Voltage: * -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV), *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Click here for full specs sheet