The rugged SLX Wireless Systems from Shure bring unparalleled ease of set-up and exceptional audio quality into reach. With included accessories, SLX is also installation-ready, out-of-the-box and with a wide selection of legendary Shure microphones to choose from, SLX offers a tailored solution for virtually any application.
The SLX1 bodypack transmitter is designed to hold up to the most adverse conditions. It can be used with headworn, lavalier, instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses.
The SLX4 wireless receiver offers unprecedented simplicity with features including Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, it is ready for immediate installation right out of the box. Other features include a backlit LCD screen which provides group, channel and antenna information. A five segment audio meter lets you monitor the incoming audio signal from the transmitter.
K3 Frequency Band (606 - 630 MHz)
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Removable antennas and rack hardware included
Exceptional Audio quality
- Shure’s Patented Audio Reference Companding improves sound quality
- Wide s selection of Shure microphone heads, headsets and lavaliers
- Predictive Diversity technology for improved transmission quality
Complete installation solutions
- Up to 12 compatible frequencies per band
- Furnished rack hardware included for single or double mounted installation in a standard 19“ rack.
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Rugged metal chassis
- Multi-function, backlit LCD on transmitter and receiver