The M44G is a versatile cartridge for mixing and scratching.
What type of DJ is this cartridge suited to?
The M44G provides an ideal balance between skip resistance and accuracy of sound reproduction and is perfect for use by a club or party DJ who wants to mix, spin and scratch.
What does the M44G include?
The M44G includes the cartridge and one stylus, as well as an accessory pack that features an extra set of Headshell wires, stylus cleaning brush, a headshell weight, stylus guard and mounting hardware. It does not include a headshell so one will need to be provided in order to connect the cartridge to your turntable.
Replacement styli for this cartridge is the N44G or N44GQ (blister pack of 4)
- With a tracking force of 0.75 to 1.5 grams, and a frequency response which is essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz, the M44G produces a vibrant, high-definition sound.
- With the same unique Shure Type S cantilever as used on the M44-7, the M44G is a highly reliable performer, which is also easy on your vinyl.
- Skip Resistance: very high
- Output: high
- Record Wear: very low
- Sound Emphasis: detailed bass and lows
- Tone Arm Mount: 1/2" standard mount
- Cartridge Type: MM
- Output Voltage: 6.2 mV
- Recommended Load: 47 kΩ; 450 pf
- Tracking Force Range: 0.75 - 1.50 g
- (Stylus) Cantilever:
- Shure Type S
- Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular
- 1.6 mil wall thickness / 34.5 mil diameter
- Diamond Stylus Tip:
Sperical 0.7 mil
- Compliance: 25 µm/mN
- Frequency Response from: 20 Hz
- Frequency Response to: 19 KHz
- Stereo Channel Balance: 2 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 20 dB
- Replacement Needles : N44G or N44GQ