The KSM32 can be used on an almost endless list of applications, some of which include vocals, acoustic and wind instruments, low frequency instruments such as double bass and kick drum and various overhead miking applications. The KSM32 is equally at home on the stage or in the studio.
Best suited to: Vocals, Brass, Hihat, Overhead
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response. Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar® diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Replacement cartridge: RK374
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response from: 20 Hz
- Frequency Response to: 20 KHz
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): -36 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 13 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure:Weight: 490 g
- Pad off: 139 dB
- Pad on: 154 dB