The BLX Presenter Wireless System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring QuickScan frequency selection.
Included: BLX4R single channel half-rack wireless receiver with rack mount kit; BLX1 bodypack transmitter; SM35 Headset Condenser Microphone; PS23 power supply.
The BLX1 bodypack has a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand, with adjustable gain control.
The BLX4R is a rugged, metal rack-mountable receiver with simple set-up and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency, while removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. Rack mount kit included.
The new SM35 headset condenser microphone from Shure gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without having to sacrifice the sound quality found in traditional microphones. A tight, unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed for superior performance on stage. Standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless bodypack system, and its availability in a number of bundled systems makes it appropriate for any stage, ranging from small clubs to large installations and arena tours. The SM35-XLR (optional) includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries (included)
- Up to 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Toggle on/off switch
- Adjustable gain control of 26dB (+10 to -16dB)
- Lightweight, rugged construction
BLX4R Single Channel Receiver:
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Adjustable audio output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna setup
- LCD Display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rack mount kit included
SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone:
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional (cardioid) condenser pickup pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement to further improve source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F connector compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack system
- Included in a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance