The BLX Presenter Wireless System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring QuickScan frequency selection and the miniature wearable WL93 lavalier microphone for spoken word applications. Legendary sound and performance, right out of the box.
Included: BLX4 single channel wireless receiver; BLX1 bodypack transmitter; WL93 omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphone with windscreen, tie clip; padded zipper case; PS23 power supply and URT2 rack tray (optional accessories).
Shure Model WL93 and SM93 Microphones are omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier electretcondenser microphones. Their visually unobtrusive design and tailored frequency responsemake them ideal for body-worn applications in TV broadcasting, theater, and sound reinforcement. Both the Model WL93 and the SM93
feature a small microphone element that provides full, clear sound comparable to that of much larger microphones.
The WL93, intended for wireless use, connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter. The SM93, intended for wired applications, includes a preamplifier assembly for connection to three-pin professional (XLR) audio connectors.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries (included)
- Up to 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Toggle on/off switch
- Adjustable gain control of 26dB (+10 to -16dB)
- Lightweight, rugged construction
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver:
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LEDXLR and ¼” output connectors
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- URT2 Rack Tray (available separately for BLX4 and BLX88)
WL93 Miniature Lavalier Microphone: