The BLX Presenter Wireless System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring QuickScan frequency selection. Legendary sound and performance, right out of the box.
Included: BLX4 single channel wireless receiver; BLX1 bodypack transmitter; CVL Centraverse Lavalier Condenser Microphone; PS23 power supply and URT2 rack tray (optional accessories).
The BLX1 bodypack has a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand, with adjustable gain control. The BLX4R is a rugged, metal rack-mountable receiver with simple set-up and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency, while removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. Rack mount kit included.
The Centraverse Lavalier (CVL) offers convenience and performance in an easy-to-use clip-on cardioid condenser microphone that features simple, no-nonsense setup made for presenting professionals. Precision-engineered for years of use in any Shure wireless systems, its compact size is ideal for presenting situations where visibility is a major concern. The unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior source quality and vocal reproduction.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries (included)
- Up to 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Toggle on/off switch
- Adjustable gain control of 26dB (+10 to -16dB)
- Lightweight, rugged construction
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver:
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LEDXLR and ¼” output connectorsURT2 Rack Tray (available separately for BLX4 and BLX88)
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- URT2 Rack Tray (available separately for BLX4 and BLX88)
- Miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for low visibility
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included tie clip allows for hands-free use, perfect for presenters
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypack systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance