Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank™ hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1•2™ features an Onyx mic pre plus a ¼” input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording. The Onyx Producer 2•2™expands the versatility with dual Onyx mic pres and MIDI I/O for controllers, synthesizers and more.
Both models offer zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power.
- Boutique-quality Onyx™ mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- 48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- ¼” TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass, and more
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct analog monitoring of inputs
- Dedicated outputs for connecting studio monitors
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Powerful headphone output
- Tracktion™ Music Production Software + DAW Essentials Collection Plug-Ins Included
- 16 plug-ins including Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, Limiter, Auto Filter, and more
- Plug-ins compatible with all DAWs (AAX/AU/VST/LinuxVST)
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
- 1.1 lbs / .5 kg