Mackie MR5mk3 Powered Studio Monitors love music as much as you do. Subject to an intensive music-centric voicing process, the compact and affordable MR5mk3 monitors are designed to instantly connect you to the music.
Perfect for smaller home and project studios, MR5mk3 monitors feature an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. Plus, you can even dial in the perfect sound for your space with customizable frequency controls.
Designed from start to finish for music, MR5mk3 monitors are the only affordable monitoring solution to choose when music matters most.
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- Minimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance
- 50 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 5.25″ polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled low-frequency performance
- 1″ silk-dome tweeter
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
- Two levels of bass boost
- Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep extended bass