Item is brand new in the box, open for PRE-ORDER - First come first served basis. We expect stocks to come in soon.
The JBL PRX812 is a full-range speaker designed for main system and floor monitor applications. Featuring a 12”, two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX812 delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
Compatible with HARMAN Connected PA
The PRX800 series integrates embedded ioSYS technology which enables easier setup and control when used with the HARMAN Connected PA app and compatible products. Connected PA delivers seamless plug-and-play operation with a variety of HARMAN equipment and enables you to control your entire live sound system with one app. Products within the Connected PA system self-identify and retain presets for effortless setup, and setup wizards help you quickly optimize speaker levels, configuration settings and EQ. Current products with embedded ioSYS technology and HARMAN Connected PA compatibility include the Ui24R mixer, JBL PRX800 loudspeakers, dbx Di1 direct boxes, and AKG P5i microphones.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
- PRX812 is a compact and versatile speaker in the PRX800 Series with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. It has been designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as both a stage monitor and a front of house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount the PRX812 is a perfect match with a PRX818XLF subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
- The PRX812 is comprised of a 12” Differential Drive® woofer, a 2408H-1, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D digital power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX800 cabinets are built from 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
- The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.