Mackie’s PPM1008 8-channel ultra-light professional powered mixer delivers “More Sound per Pound” than anything in its class. Featuring Mackie’s custom-designed, 800W + 800W class-D Fast Recovery™ Amps, this powerhouse will deliver maximum volume, distortion free! It’s fast and easy to wire in and dial up a sweet-ass mix with our complete set of professional mixing tools including premium Mackie mic preamps, 2 built-in DI boxes, 3-band Active EQ, and in-line compression. Plus, you can sweeten and tweak your mix with our dual 9-band graphic EQ for Mains and Monitors and our all new 32-bit RMFX+™ processor with 24 sane, useable effects like 3 sizes of warm or bright room and plate reverbs, rich chorus effects and our unique user accessible tap delay, delay, delay, delay…..
Power-up and mix like a pro with Mackie PPM!
- Fully featured 8-channel, 1600W, ultra-light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+™ processor
- 800W + 800W Mackie designed class-D, Fast Recovery™ power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX+™ processor featuring 24 sane, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- New single in-line compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual ¼-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie’s 3-Band Active channel EQ with a mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- 12 segment LEDs for the Main and Monitor outputs
- Dual 9-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 3-mode amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains stereo L/R, mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig.
- Classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. If the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected
- Ultra-Lightweight and portable (25.2 lbs / 11.4 kg)