Dual 15" Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
The JRX225 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback.
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
||250 W / 1000 W
|Frequency Range (-10dB)
||41 Hz - 18 kHz
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)
||59 Hz - 13 kHz
||98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
|Recommended Amplifier Power
||250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
||90º x 50º
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm
|High Frequency Driver
||JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
|Low Frequency Driver
Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Click Here for Specs Sheet