Frequently Asked Questions
How do I claim warranty for an item I've purchased?
Kindly get in touch with us and we will be happy to assist you.
What is the length of warranty for items purchased here?
Unless otherwise expressly stated, warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase stated on the sales receipt issued during purchase of the respective product.
Do you offer a return or exchange policy?
We do not offer refunds. However, to ensure your complete satisfaction with your items purchased from , we offer a 14 day 1 to 1 (same item) product exchange policy for defective products from the date of purchase as stated in the purchase receipt, and subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- You are the first purchaser of the product as shown on your purchase receipt issued by SeeHearLive Pte Ltd.
- The product inclusive of all included accessories and packaging are in perfect physical and operational condition
- Serial number for the product inclusive of packaging has not be defaced, removed or modified
- If the product or included accessory is found to have damage and/or faults arising from or caused by physical abuse including impact, chemical or moisture, operator error, force majeure, wear and tear and unauthorised attempts by the user to disassemble, service or modify the product, SeeHearLive Pte Ltd reserves the right to refuse exchange or refund.
- There will be no exchanges, refunds, or warranty provided for items marked and sold by SeeHearLive Pte Ltd marked as Pre-owned, Demo or B-Stock. Once you have made payment on Pre-owned, Demo or B-Stock items, the sale is considered final and condition accepted as-is.
- Unless the product is determined to be defective upon arrival, you agree to bear all shipping and handling charges related to the exchange of product. SeeHearLive Pte Ltd reserves the right to determine if the product is defective upon arrival.
Sorry, there are no products in this category
The latest products combine the latest technology and combine with the latest trends